A very happy Monday, all! We hope you enjoyed a relaxing Thanksgiving and, if you were open over the weekend, a lucrative Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
If you were too busy to do your internet surfing, then fear not. We’ve got the best reads from around the web right here.
– What every entrepreneur can learn from Richard Branson.
– Patagonia took an interesting approach to Black Friday. Could the same technique work for your business?
– Don’t do these things! Every business owners should know this.
– Inc. offers up the best things you can do for your employees this year.
– How smartphones affected Black Friday sales. (Hint: we should be thanking technology)
– Speaking of Black Friday, the sales hit this impressive high.
– You should know theses Facebook Stats.
– Does the “Go West, Young Man” mantra apply in the world of ? venture capital?
– The most-shared video ads of 2013. Feast your eyes!
– It’s 8am. What have you done yet today?
– The future of capitalism and social business are intrinsically linked.
– Finally, a fun creativity test.
Enjoy your week, everyone – and stay sharp!