Optimize Your SEO with Wheel Media
Each client brings a unique set of SEO challenges that requires a customized approach; a strategy to get the results needed to increase visibility and visitors from your SEO efforts.
Attract More National and Sacramento Based Customers with Greater Visibility
The maximum potential of search engine optimization to help your businesses generate more leads is limited only by the company creating the strategy. We employ a set of best practices that make our SEO among the most effective in the industry. To learn more about how Wheel Media’s SEO work, please take a look at our client portfolio.
Wheel Media’s Customized Two Step SEO Service Approach:
Step One – Leveraging Our Search Engine Optimization Company Services:
Our first step is analyze, recommend and optimize your website to better target your audience. The list below contains the typical items that we will optimize for your on site SEO. However, since every website is 100% different there may be other items that are site wide or on a per page basis that we need to change as part of your SEO.
- Search Engine Optimization Company Strategy – We will review the history of your website, your online competition and will conduct an analysis of the customized specific approach we will take to optimize your website.
- Technical SEO Audit – As a full service SEO client, we will perform a technical SEO audit of your website and will look at every technical error that might be happening with your website. Some of the SEO issues and items we will look at as part of the technical SEO audit include: 301 redirect, sitemap, duplicate content, 404 issues, broken link and much more!
- SEO Keyword Research & Selection – Wheel Media’s search marketing experts help you identify the keywords that present your business with the best opportunity for revenue generation. In most cases, long-tail keywords (keywords 3 words or longer in length) will be recommended. If you are interested in long-term growth, contact Wheel Media and let us know how we can help you with your long-tail and short-tail keywords strategy
- Content SEO Recommendations – A thorough review of the existing content of your site and we will naturally incorporate the selected keywords within the existing content throughout each page of your website.
- Meta Tags Copywriting – We will write visitor focused Meta Tags for your website that will include the following for each page: Title Tag, Meta Tag Description, H1 Tags and Image Tags for each page of your site.
- Additional On Site SEO Changes – If needed we will create a new XML sitemap and will re-write and analyze the URL structure of your website.
- Implementation of SEO Changes – Wheel Media’s SEO and web development team can implement the changes directly to your website.
Step Two – Ongoing Search Engine Optimization Company Link Building Services:
The second step is just as important for every website across all industries. For long-term success, every website MUST build relevant incoming links from many different sources to their website to help build their business online. Wheel Media’s SEO link building approach will help: increase visitors, improve your brand online and will help develop a level of “search engine trust” over time.
After we put together an inbound link audit for your website and compare your links to your competitors we put together a relevant, SEO link building strategy that includes content marketing, social networking, online publications, article marketing, blog commenting, directory submissions, video marketing, monthly reporting, etc.
Wheel Media Handles All Aspects of Your Website
If you’re starting to get the picture that search engine optimization is a complex, time-consuming process, then you’ve made an astute observation. At Wheel Media, we like to say “Let us take care of the marketing.” We can handle the entire process of managing your website – from strategy and planning, to design and conversion optimization, we can handle all aspects of running your website so you can focus on operating your business.
To get started with our search marketing process, contact us now online or by phone at 866-491-9266.